Most of our research activity is carried out in the several Microelectronics Laboratories of the
Department of Information Engineering (Padova, Italy) and the
Veneto Photovoltaic Center of excellence.
MOSLAB (Molecular & Organic Semiconductor LAB) is part of the Microelectronics Labs and it is the core of our research.
Our labs is equipped with state-of-the-art testing equipment for accurate electrical
and optic measurements and life-tests, including:
- glove-box and climate chambers
- solar simulators
- white and UV LED illuminators
- parameter Analysers, LCR-meters, and Impedance-meters
- calibrated reference cells
- light-emission microscope
Our equipments permit to perform several analysis on different classes of devices. Among them:
- Impedance Spectroscopy (IS) and Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) for the characterisation of interfaces of TFT, OLED, solar cells, and other devices
- Open Circuit Voltage Decay (OCVD) and Applied Bias Voltage Decay (ABVD) for the analysis of the recombination phenomena in solar cells
- Deep-Level Transient Spectroscopy (DLTS) in several devices (TFT, OSC, DSC, etc)
- Quantum Efficiency
How to reach MOSLAB
MOSLAB is located at the ground floar of DEI.
Here is the buiding map